Fees vary depending upon service. Please call me at 415 681-7090 for specific fees.
Sliding Scale Fee
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and depend upon a person’s resources and ability to pay.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Note that most health insurance plans farm out mental health services to other insurance plans for mental health and chemical dependency coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is the name of the insurance company which provides the mental health part of my health coverage?
- Is my coverage plan a PPO, HMO, or EAP?
- Do they cover out-of-network providers?
- Do I have a deductible for mental health and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per year will be covered?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is an ‘approval’ or an ‘authorization’ number required from my insurance company?
- Is a referral necessary from my primary care physician?
Checks and cash – not credit cards – are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the beginning of each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by phone at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions?/Appointment? Call me at 415 681-7090. Telephone is my preferred mode of communication for answering questions and scheduling appointments.